This policy explains how DingDing uses any information you provide to us during your use of our web site.
1. The DingDing Website (“the Website”) is operated by the Stardotstar Limited ("us”) which is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. You may contact us at the following address: 47 Newton Street, Manchester M1 1FT.
2. [The information you provide to us during your use of our Website will be used by us in order to supply you with goods and services under the Terms and Conditions of our Website.] We may also collect information about you in order to contact you from time to time by email or telephone with details of carefully selected products or special offers which may be of interest to you.
3. If you do not wish to receive information from us or our associated organisations, agents and suppliers in the future please email us to opt out.
4. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to anyone outside the European Economic Area.
6. You may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) by writing to us at the above address.